It’s been a long time since I posted my favourites but with so many new goodies purchased over the holidays I wanted to mention just a few.
Many of my holiday limited editions remain untouched, but this year is all about “using it all”, so I hope that few more will make into my favourites in the coming months.
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette. I use it every day!
I use Diffused Light (yellow powder) to set under my eyes and over the usual highlight areas.
I use Dim Light (brownish powder) to set the rest of my face.
2. DB Cosmetics foundation. So glad I tried it! The new packaging has really lifted the company’s image as I would have never thought to use their products before.
3. it cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer. I’ve had it for a while and never really gave it a proper try. Oh and I should have! I’m ready to throw everything else out. It’s full coverage, non creasing and long lasting. Enough said.
5. DB Cosmetics Extend A Brow. It’s a brow powder containing silky fibres that thicken and lengthen brows. I know! I was sent this to try and was amazed how well it worked. It’s the easiest brow I’ve ever done (I still use a pencil to define).
7. MAC Ellie Goulding lipstick in Only You. It is the most gorgeous shade. It’s a combination of red, pink, coral and nude. My lips by better. And, Oh so creamy.